Mac and bell peppers stir fry. Great recipe for Mac and bell peppers stir fry. What do you do with left overs? I make a new dish out of mine and honestly I can't even decide which is better 😂.
Chop up bell pepper (discard seeds) into bite sized pieces. In wok or skillet over medium low heat add olive oil. Bell Pepper Stir-Fry is a dish that I frequently cook after work. You can have Mac and bell peppers stir fry using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mac and bell peppers stir fry
- You need 2 cups of Red, yellow, and orange bell pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped green chili.
- It’s 1 of large onion or 2 medium (sliced).
- Prepare 1 packet of penne past macaroni.
- You need 1 of garlic finely chopped or mashed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of chili powder.
- You need of Left over chicken soup from my previous post (fruit rice and chicken soup) please refer to my previous post for recipe.
- Prepare of Finely chopped basil for garnishing.
- You need to taste of Salt and seasoning.
Lately, I am trying to eat simple meals that are filling but don't leave me feeling bloated. Skip to Recipe This means lot of vegetables and high protein. For me, this Bell Pepper Stir-fry provides me with exactly that – a good balance of vegetables, protein and carbs. Slice onion thin; put garlic through press and mince ginger; stir fry in hot oil in large skillet for one minute.
Mac and bell peppers stir fry instructions
- Cook the pasta in large water and salt to 70% done, then drain.
- Add some oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped garlic, green chili and some of the chopped onions.
- Fry for 2 minutes till it releases its aroma.
- Then add the bell peppers and rest of the onions.
- Fry for 1 minute then add the pasta.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add the spices, salt and seasoning to taste.
- Stir Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the left over chicken sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Stir thoroughly and let it cook for about 3 minutes.
- Turn of the heat and serve.
- Garnish with slices of basil.
Add soy sauce, vinegar and pepper and cook another minute. Slice bell peppers, onions and sausage. Stir fry sausage in pan until it just starts to blacken. Here , a stir fry cooking that you might like. Stir fry tender beef flanks with red and green bell pepper to perfection.