Beef Broccoli. Find Beef & Broccoli On eBay. Check Out Beef & Broccoli On eBay. Peel and finely slice the onion and garlic, and peel and finely chop the ginger.
Transfer the crispy beef to a bowl. Mix the soy, vinegar, miso and reserved noodle water in a small bowl. Bring a pot of water to a boil. You can have Beef Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Broccoli
- It’s 200 g of beef sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of knorr liquid seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking wine.
Drain thoroughly. 🔪 How to make this Chinese Beef and Broccoli **Full recipe with detailed steps in the recipe card at the end of this post**. Mix together the sauce ingredients and put to one side. The sauce is a combination of beef stock, light and dark soy sauce, Chinese rice wine (you can swap for sherry if you haven't got rice wine), sesame oil, sugar, white pepper and black pepper. Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth.
Beef Broccoli instructions
- Combine all the marinade ingredients with the thin slices of beef. Add the cornstarch and mix it well. Marinade for 15 mins in the fridge..
- Heat up the pan. Add cooking oil and saute the ginger and garlic till fragrance. Stir fry the broccoli for 3mins. Set aside.
- Take out the marinade when ready. Add up some cooking oil and put the marinade into the pan. Gradually pour water when needed to cook the beef tenderly. Add the broccoli and stir for 2 mins..
- Then serve while it's hot.
In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. This is the way to get crunchy broccoli. Next is to stir-fry the marinated beef until it browns.