One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
In this case, you put the chicken tenders — coated in panko, Parmesan cheese, and dried herbs — into the oven first, and then add the asparagus a little later when you go to flip the chicken. Once the asparagus spears are in, you drizzle the whole pan with a garlic-lemon-butter sauce. And just like that, you have a complete meal! You can have One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 stick (8 Tbs) of unsalted melted butter, divided.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of S&P.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of parsley.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced and divided.
- You need of Zest and juice of 2 lemons, divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
Place the asparagus next to the tenders and drizzle the reserved lemon butter sauce. If desired place lemon slices over the chicken (optional) Sprinkle chicken cutlets with ½ tsp each salt and pepper. Combine oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, garlic powder, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Combine panko and cheese in a separate shallow dish.
One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Place flour and S&P in one bowl.
- Put 6 Tbs melted butter, 2 cloves garlic, zest and juice of 1 lemon in second bowl.
- In a third bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, S&P, garlic powder and parsley. Blend.
- Dredge chicken on each side in flour, then butter mixture, and into Panko mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until each piece is coated.
- Place pan in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, trim asparagus.
- Melt remaining butter and add remaining garlic and lemon zest and juice and blend.
- Coat asparagus with butter mixture.
- Flip chicken over so underside and cook.
- Add asparagus to pan.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp and chicken internal temperature is 165.
- When chicken is done, drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside. Add the flour to one bowl. Place the asparagus next to the tenders and drizzle the reserved lemon butter sauce. Add the garlic and cook for just under a minute. Add heavy cream, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese; stir to combine.