Sweet Udon Noodles with Soy Sauce. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Udon Noodles on eBay.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Best before: see bottom of pot. Safety Warning: CAUTION: contents will be very HOT! You can cook Sweet Udon Noodles with Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Udon Noodles with Soy Sauce
- Prepare 250 g of Udon Noodles.
- You need 200 g of Sugar Snap Peas.
- You need 200 g of Vegetarian Fillet Pieces.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Pointed Peppers.
- You need 0.25 of Cucumber.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 ml of Olive Oil.
- You need 25 ml of Garlic Oil.
- Prepare 25 ml of Soy Sauce.
Do not put lid back on after preparation. Restaurant inspired instant udon noodles with a hand-crafted sweet soy flavoured broth, hint of chilli Ingredients. A Full ingredients list is on the comments section below. PapaChan's Kitchen takes your home made meals a step further each time.
Sweet Udon Noodles with Soy Sauce instructions
- Cut the peppers in medium sized parts and the peas in half.
- Cut the cucumber in thick slices then cut those slices in quarters.
- Add the olive oil to the bowl of cut vegetables, then mix.
- Add the garlic oil to a wok and add the fillet pieces on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Boil the noodles in a pot for 10 minutes, then drain them and add them to the wok.
- Add the bowl of vegetables.
- Use the pot to hard boil the eggs, cut half of the eggs in eights and add them to the frying pan, keep the other half separate.
- Add the soy sauce and keep the wok on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve the meal with two half eggs on each plate.
Life is too short to compromi. If you are new to cooking with it, add a little bit, taste part of the dish and add more to your liking. Use your kitchen tongs as you are adding ingredients and lift the noodles up and stir. Remove your udon noodles from its package and add it to a pot of boiling water. Frozen udon noodles can be added directly to the pot of boiling water.