Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time!
Do you have any of those picky eaters in your family who don't like their food to touch each other or who will only eat one thing at a time on their dinner plate? Cook until chicken is cooked through. Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes. You can cook Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- You need 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Medium size onion diced.
- You need 1/2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of Tex-Mex sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Season the chicken with granulated garlic, oregano, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, and lime juice. While the chicken is cooking, sauté the green onions and red bell peppers. Once the chicken is fully cooked, cut it into bite-sized pieces. Jamie says: "When you want to get ahead, this spicy chicken taco filling is just the ticket.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos instructions
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
Freeze in portions for a quick meal on busy nights, or as dinner party prep." See method. From quick and easy fajitas to the perfect burrito, try our mouthwatering Tex-Mex recipes. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat. Meanwhile, place the chicken thighs between two sheets of greaseproof paper, then bash with the base of a heavy pan to roughly ½cm thick. Pop into a bowl, sprinkle over the paprika, cumin and a lug of oil, and season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.