Granny's Party Pinwheels. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Browse The Most Awesome Range Of Party Supplies & Costumes For All Birthdays & Seasons.
Now everyone wants me to make this, no matter the occasion. For a big gathering, I double the recipe and there's never any left. more. I learned this from my husband's granny when I needed something yummy and different to take to holiday parties. You can cook Granny's Party Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granny's Party Pinwheels
- Prepare 1 of 4 ounce can chopped black olives.
- You need 1 of 4 ounce can chopped green chiles.
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch salad dressing mix.
- It’s 2 of 8 ounce packages cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 2 oz of Thin Sliced Turkey (chopped).
- You need 1 packages of Flour Tortilla (wrap or burrito style, any flavor you prefer).
Now everyone wants me to make this, no matter the occasion. For a big gathering, I double the recipe and there's never any left. Here is a tutorial to make pretty paper pinwheels that you can use as party decorations or favors. It is a great craft for children as well and inexpensive u.
Granny's Party Pinwheels step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except tortillas..
- Spread a thin even layer onto tortilla..
- Roll up tortilla..
- Cut to desired thickness..
At our sewing group's end-of-year Christmas party, I was lucky enough to receive two rulers in the Kris Kringle gift swap. (That is the short version of events. The long version is that I saw a plant on the gift table even before we had drawn numbers. I said to my friend Marjorie that I hoped I would not draw the plant as that would be cruelty to plants. I have brown thumbs, fingers and toes, and its survival could not be guaranteed. The video has been viewed over four million times.