Beef and Veggies. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Heat oil in wok, or wide frying pan. Add garlic and ginger and saute over high heat.
Mix water, cornstarch, sesame oil and marinate in small bowl; pour into pan. It uses frozen vegetables, bouillon, onion, potato, celery, ground beef, mushroom, carrot, tomato soup, ketchup. It uses frozen vegetables, rice, parsley, turmeric, paprika, tomato, ground beef, chicken broth, onion, cumin, currant. You can have Beef and Veggies using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Veggies
- Prepare of Beef and vegetables.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1/2 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slice purple pearl onions.
- It’s 3 of medium Carrots sliced.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare of Extra.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
Once seared, place in the middle of a large roasting pan. Surround the beef with all the chopped up veggies. Place the sprigs of thyme on the beef roast, and pour in the beef broth. In a small bowl, mix the water (or beef stock, if using), sesame oil, soy sauces, oyster sauce and sugar, and set aside.
Beef and Veggies instructions
- Brown the beef. Remove the beef from the pan. Add the liquid smoke to the beef. I also added salt to taste here..
- Add the vegetables to the drippings. Simmer till tender..
- Add the spices. Add salt to taste..
- Sauté for 8 minutes. Add the beef to the vegetables..
- Bring to a simmer. Cover and let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Place the potatoes, carrots, and garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker. Rub the herbs and seasonings into the beef and place the beef on top of vegetables. Add the water or broth and wine. Cover the slower cooker and set it to low. Add tomato paste, salt, pepper, onion powder, oregano, cumin and cayenne pepper.