Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot. Check Out instant pot on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Add Sauce Mixture ingredients to the pot and stir until well combined.
Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for. FOR THE BEEF Press Sauté on the Instant Pot; heat vegetable oil. You can cook Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot
- It’s 2 lbs of round steak cut into strips.
- You need 2 of large jars of Heinz Savory Beef Gravy.
- It’s 1 package of frozen broccoli florets steamed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
Instructions Season the beef with pepper to taste. Put olive oil in the cooking pot and select Browning or Saute. Add the chopped onion to the pot. Stir in the beef broth, soy sauce, brown.
Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot instructions
- Sauté beef in olive oil in the instant pot until browned..
- Add beef broth. Set instant pot to pressure cook for 12 minutes. Natural release for 8 minuets then quick release..
- Drain liquid. Add beef gravy and broccoli. Mix and heat through..
- Serve over rice.
Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a flavorful Chinese meal made in minutes by pressure cooking. For this recipe slices of beef chuck are marinated in a sesame, soy, ginger, and garlic mixture. The beef is cooked until tender in a soy and oyster sauce base. Broccoli florets are steamed in the Instant Pot until crisp-tender. The dish can be served with rice and garnished with sesame seeds.