Chicken shawarma. Place the chicken thighs into the mixture and turn to coat. Serve chicken on pita and top with tomatoes and Shawarma. Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions, and tomatoes.
Place chicken in a greased baking dish and bake until golden brown and cooked through. Spice the chicken up, make sure to coat. There are two main ways to serve Chicken Shawarma. You can cook Chicken shawarma using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken shawarma
- It’s of BONELESS CHICKEN THIGHS (RAW) (1200 GRAMS)\.
- You need of FATTOUSH DRESSING (30 GRAMS).
- It’s of MIDDLE EASTERN GARLIC SAUCE (30 GRAMS).
- It’s of KASHAT SPICES CHICKEN SHAWARMA MIX (10 GRAMS).
- It’s of fattoush dressing.
- Prepare of KRAFT GREEK DRESSING (473 GRAMS).
- Prepare of POMEGRANATE MOLASSES (15 GRAMS).
- You need 1 tablespoon of sumac.
- You need of MIDDLE EASTERN GARLIC SAUCE (20 GRAMS).
As Chicken Shawarma wraps (like Gyros and Doner kebabs) – with tomato, lettuce, and a simple yoghurt sauce on the side. Other optional extras include: red onion, cheese (query authenticity? But that's ok!!), hummus, hot sauce / chilli sauce. Add the chicken and toss well to.
Chicken shawarma step by step
- IN A LARGE BOWL ADD CHICKEN, FATTOUSH DRESSING, GARLIC SAUCE AND SEASONING MIX..
- MIX WELL. TRANSFER CONTENTS TO ZIP LOCK BAG. PLACE BAG IN FRIDGE AND ALLOW TO MARINADE OVERNIGHT OR LONGER..
- I cook mine in a 400 degree air frier oven for 20 min.
Add chicken and toss to evenly coat. Thin slices of the meat are then shaved off to serve as it roasts. One of the world's most popular street foods, it was originally made with lamb, but is also made with chicken, turkey or beef. Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. This chicken version is flavored with a savory yogurt sauce.