Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!*. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! You can change it up to match your taste buds, add hot sauce, ranch, cheese etc.this recipe can be changed up so much & still taste wonderfully!
Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!* ground beef or ground turkey • onion/diced • green bell pepper/diced • Pinto beans OR Kidney beans • black beans • creamed corn • Mild Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies • sour cream In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. This easy taco soup recipe is perfect for cold nights when you don't have much time to cook. It's also chock-full of good-for-you protein, fats, and healthy. You can have Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!* using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!*
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion/diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of green bell pepper/diced.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto beans OR Kidney beans.
- It’s 2 can of black beans.
- You need 2 can of creamed corn.
- Prepare 5 can of Mild Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
You can also freeze soup after it has cooled. When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. Add the bell pepper, Rotel diced tomatoes, cream cheese, and spices.
Taco Soup *PENNY SAVER AND DELISH!!* instructions
- Brown ground beef or turkey in skillet, drain excess grease..
- Combine ALL ingredients into large pot on stove or into crock pot..
- Cook on medium heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Or in crock pot you can let it cook all day on low..
- Serve with tortilla chips. *optional* to put shredded cheese & chopped onions on top..
This week I made an awesome taco soup! This recipe was delicious and versatile- the perfect Sunday night dinner to last you the week! Life of Riley by Kevin M. Paula Deen's taco soup recipe is everything you love about tacos in a one-pot dish! Believe it or not, ground beef, chilis, black olives, taco seasoning, jalapeños, cheese, and more can be made into a bowl of hot, hearty, and delicious soup.