Fried Chicken my Own Way. Our favorite way to make fried chicken is using a buttermilk brine. Mix up your buttermilk brine or just use straight buttermilk (feel free to customize it with your favorite hot sauce!) and let the chicken sit in the mixture for a few hours or overnight. This step tenderizes the chicken and adds tons of flavor.
Let it boil then drops the chicken. Then remove chicken and drain Pour kentucky.mix in a plate. Heat a non.stick pan then add oil. You can have Fried Chicken my Own Way using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken my Own Way
- It’s 2 of chicken thigh cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 pack of kentucky.mix.
- You need as needed of cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of shallots.
- Prepare Slices of ginger.
- It’s of some peppercorns.
Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown. Breaded buttermilk fried chicken and a pan-drippings gravy with milk or cream. The gravy is great on the chicken, but mash up some potatoes with some butter and cream and bake up some cornbread or biscuits and you have the quintessential southern meal with some northern urban twists. Carefully add a few pieces of chicken into the oil, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
Fried Chicken my Own Way instructions
- Pour two glass of water in.a pot.Let it boil then add shallots garlic ginger peppercorns.Let it boil then drops the chicken.Let it boil for 15mins.Then remove chicken and drain.
- Pour kentucky.mix in a plate.Then roll chicken.one.by one.Heat a non.stick pan then add oil.Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown..
Turn occasionally until the coating turns dark golden brown and the meat is no longer pink. Gently place the breasts in your hot oil. Next, repeat the dredging steps with your other pieces of chicken in this order: thigh, leg then wing. When you place the last wing into the fryer, you. Dry brine (meaning salt) the chicken itself first.