Easy Beef Burrito Skillet. Low Prices on Burrito Check Out Skillet on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Add water, salsa, beans and taco seasoning mix.
This Easy Beef Burrito Skillet has beef, black beans, salsa, and tortillas all cooked in one skillet. The tortillas turn soft and almost like a dumpling. Big hit with the family fast and easy to make as well! You can have Easy Beef Burrito Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of chunky salsa.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas 6"cut into 1" strips.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 of sliced green onions.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove ground beef to a paper towel-lined plate and drain and discard grease from the skillet. Drain any excess grease then stir in the taco seasoning, water, salsa, corn and black beans. Instructions Brown and crumble the ground beef in a large nonstick skillet.
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet step by step
- Brown beef, drain, add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens..
- Stir in tortilla strips, top with cheese. Remove skillet from heat and let cheese melt..
- Top with sour cream, green onions. I like to add shredded lettuce also..
- Serve immediately..
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet is a homemade one pan meal the whole family will love! Add the ground beef to the pan and use a spatula to break up the meat as you cook it. Once the meat is cooked through, drain the excess grease and mix in the water and taco seasoning. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Heat the oil in a large pan – a casserole is ideal.