Pine Apple cake. An incredibly moist fruit cake, which is quick to throw together. It's packed full of bananas and pineapple and is lightly spiced with cinnamon. Love to make these little guys for family gatherings or just as treats for home to pack into lunches.
Drain the pineapple slices and leave to dry on kitchen paper. Combine flour, sugar and baking soda in a bowl and mix well. Stir in eggs and pineapple until very well mixed. You can have Pine Apple cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pine Apple cake
- You need of Flour 100 grm.
- Prepare 100 gram of Granded(caster) suger.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Venila Essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Pineapple essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Baking powder.
Peel, core and finely chop the pineapple. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs followed by the sour cream. Sift in the flour, bicarbonate soda and a pinch of sea salt and fold through, then mix in the coconut and pineapple. Pineapple Frosting While the cake is cooling, combine the frosting ingredients (whipped topping, pudding mix, and crushed pineapple with.
Pine Apple cake step by step
- In abowl beat eggs one by one than add suger and beat it for 4,5 min untill fluffy.
- Than add essences and beat for 1 min than add flour and baking powder abd mix it well with spatula and add milk gradually Than pour it in greased pan and bake it for 40 to 45 min.
- Than cut cake into two slices and soak it with pine apple syrup and apply whip cream and put another slice and cover it with cream and put some pine apple sliced.Enjoy it.
Spread the frosting over the pineapple sunshine cake once completely cooled. Make a well in the center and add the eggs,. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Snoms and Ladders by pine_apple_cake. super cool Lego gif by pine_apple_cake. what happens when you mess with scratch (⊙_⊙;) by pine_apple_cake. googly by pine_apple_cake. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.