Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce. Check Out Sauce Mac Big On eBay. Find Sauce Mac Big On eBay. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
And no item on its menu is more. Over the next few years, the Big Mac Sauce ingredients were fine-tuned, and there were two different versions of the McDonald's Special Sauce being used. Big Mac sauce is incredibly creamy, with a sweet tang that adds just the right balance to a meaty griddled burger. You can cook Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce
- You need of The following is guesstimates.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 3 tsp of mustard.
- You need 3-4 tsp of sweet relish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Sweet relish.
- Prepare 1-2 of dill pickles or 3 – 4 dill pickle spears.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of sugar.
It turns out that despite tasting similar to Thousand Island dressing, ketchup is nowhere to be found on the special sauce's ingredient list. Watch More In Organize & Clean. Instead, the sauce gets its peachy-pink color from a dash of paprika, and signature creamy tang from a. Home » Condiments, Sauces & Rubs » Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Sauce.
Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce step by step
- If you want to heat and cool the sweet relish before making this recipe go ahead. I don’t know if that will make a difference but you can try it if you want. I didn’t. All I did was put the dill pickles and sugar in the mini food processor and turn it on and used it like that..
- After I finished mixing the pickles and sugar together, I got a separate bowl and put about 3 – 4 tsp of sweet relish in the bowl, along with the rest of the ingredients and mixed it very well together.
- After you have everything mixed together taste it and see if it tastes good to you. If it does you’re good to go. If it doesn’t then experiment a lil till it does taste good to you..
Coudreaut walks us through a version of the Big Mac sauce made with store-bought mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, classic yellow mustard, white wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika for both color and flavor. Whisk it all together in a bowl and voila: homemade Special Sauce made with ingredients you can find at your grocery store. The taste of the sauce gets lost in the flavour of the burger, so it's just like a normal Big Mac. The perfect sauce to add to your homemade burgers if plain ol' tomato doesn't do it for you. Mix everything very well in a small container.