Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam). Topping with ground chicken curry mixture, cucumber pickle, blanched vegetable, then add the broth (this noodle is not required too much broth) Sprinkle green onion and fried shallots. Mie ayam or mi ayam (Indonesian for chicken bakmi) or chicken noodles is a Southeast Asian common dish of seasoned yellow wheat noodles topped with diced chicken meat (ayam). It is a popular dish and commonly found in Southeast Asian countries, especially in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, and can trace its origin to Chinese tradition.
There are three different types of mie ayam that I know. The most common type of bakmi in Indonesia is mi kuning or 'yellow noodles' made from finely ground wheat, sometimes enriched with eggs as mi telur (egg noodle) made into dough, ground and run through holes to create noodle strings. The traditional way to create bakmi is by pulling the. You can cook Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam)
- You need of Cooked egg noodles or ramen.
- You need of Chicken oil.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of For chicken:.
- Prepare 2 cups of ground chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s of 1/2 tsp sugar.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of For topping:.
- It’s of Cucumber pickles.
- Prepare of Blanched Chinese choi sum (I used greens vegetables).
- It’s of Chili sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
- You need of For the broth:.
- You need of 2 liter water.
- It’s of 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Add one portion of boiled noodle, mix well. Top the noodle with boiled Chinese mustard, bean sprout, and stir fry chicken mushroom. Place the chicken strips in a bowl, and toss with olive oil, garlic salt, and black pepper. Divide the noodles, chicken meat and mushrooms among the bowls.
Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) step by step
- Using a wok, heat up an oil at medium heat. Sautéed the onion until fragrant. Add the ground chicken. Sautéed for awhile until the color is no longer pink..
- Add curry powder, salt, chicken powder and sugar. Keep sautéed until it cooked through. Taste it and set aside..
- Make the broth, by adding all the broth ingredients and boiled for at least 5-10 minutes. Taste it and turn the heat on the simmer..
- Now assembly the noodle into the serving bowl. First add 1 tbsp chicken oil, some amount sweet soy sauce (depending how much the sweetness you like). Mix them, then add noodles. Topping with ground chicken curry mixture, cucumber pickle, blanched vegetable, then add the broth (this noodle is not required too much broth).
- Sprinkle green onion and fried shallots. The noodles is ready, Enjoy!.
- Dine what you want at your home, and HappyCooking 👩🍳❤️.
Top the bowl with green onions, fried shallots, egg and crunchy pieces. Pour some chicken stock in a smaller bowl with some spring onion as garnish. Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) whole chicken • garlic, minced • inc ginger, finely sliced or pounded • bacon, cut into small pieces • water • sesame oil • salt and pepper • misoa noodles For my lunch today, I made Mie Goreng, or Indonesian fried noodles, using World Foods Indonesian Fried Rice Paste. It was delicious and so easy to make. It was delicious and so easy to make.