Citrus Chicken Burrito. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Food you never knew you wanted.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and. In a small bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, honey, jalapeño, onion & garlic. You can have Citrus Chicken Burrito using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Citrus Chicken Burrito
- It’s 1 1/2 of lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Lime Zest.
- You need 1 of Lime, juiced.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Orange Zest.
- It’s 1 of Orange, juiced.
- You need 1/4 C. of Honey.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño, deseeded & minced.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of Onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Salt / Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cornstarch.
- You need 6 of Tortillas.
- It’s 1 1/2 C. of Canned Cannellini Beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Tomato, diced.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Then pour this mixture over the chicken. While chicken is in slow cooker, shred chicken. In a medium hot pan, melt the butter and place the burrito in the pan, folded side down, and toast until golden brown on each side. Rub the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Citrus Chicken Burrito instructions
- Trim any visible fat from the chicken. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, honey, jalapeño, onion & garlic. Then pour this mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. While chicken is in slow cooker, shred chicken. In a small dish, mix together water and cornstarch. Then add cornstarch slurry to the chicken in the slow cooker. Mix well..
- Cover and cook on low for another hour. When done, lay out 6 tortillas. On each put ¼ C. beans, then divide the chicken among each tortilla. On top of chicken, top each with ¼ C. tomato and then ¼ C. cheese. Roll up and enjoy!!.
Thinly slice the chicken breasts on a bias. Explore • Food And Drink • Special Diet • Clean Eating Recipes. Here is how you cook it. Get more Home & Family Recipes here: http. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onions and garlic in oil until tender.