Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice. Add Stock and Soy Sauce, and bring to the boil. Lower the heat to simmer until vegetables are soft. Cut the vegetables and pork into small bite size pieces.
Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice. Source : Cut The Vegetables And Pork Into Small Bite Size Pieces Heat Oil In A Large Saucepan Or A Pot Over The Medium Heat Cook Pork Until Browned Add Onion A. Learn how to cook great Curried pork and rice. You can cook Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice
- It’s 250-300 g of Pork Belly.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Canola Oil *optional.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- It’s 1-2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of Curry Powder *Asian Curry Powder recommended.
- It’s 4 cups of Chicken Stock OR Dashi Stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 handfuls of Green Leafy Vegetable.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Eggs *optional, see my ‘Onsen Tamago’ recipe.
- It’s of Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice 4 servings.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Curried pork and rice recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Curried pork and rice recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Add in coconut milk, chicken broth, water and salt; bring to a boil. Stir in rice, chickpeas and spinach, cover with lid.
Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice instructions
- Cut the vegetables and pork into small bite size pieces..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a pot over the medium heat, cook Pork until browned, add Onion and Carrot, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add Garlic, Ginger, Potato and Curry Powder, and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add Stock and Soy Sauce, and bring to the boil. Lower the heat to simmer until vegetables are soft. Add Green Leafy Vegetable and cook until the green vegetable is soft. Season with Salt if required..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice, place the ‘Onsen Tamago’ if you like, cover with the soup and enjoy..
Deliciously flavoured rice, tender pork, cabbage, carrots, peas and a hint of sesame oil. This flavourful curry pork fried rice dish is a wonderful way to use up leftovers making this a budget-friendly meal that your entire family will love. Also, there are plenty of veggies making this a nutritionally well-balanced meal. The typical soup curry consists of the following: a light curry flavored soup, chicken leg, and non-battered deep-fried vegetables ("suage"-style, 素揚げ) such as eggplants, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, okra, and kabocha squash. Unlike the typical Japanese curry, steamed rice is always served separately.