Pine apple cake. An incredibly moist fruit cake, which is quick to throw together. It's packed full of bananas and pineapple and is lightly spiced with cinnamon. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and bicarb.
Lightly mash the pineapples in a bowl and strain the juice away. Fold the pineapple into the cake batter and spoon the batter into the prepared cake tin. She used this same cake batter for many different fruits as an alternative to pineapple. You can cook Pine apple cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pine apple cake
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Grind sugar.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanila essence.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It’s of Fruit cocktail or pineApple chunks.
- It’s 1 glass of Pine Apple juice.
She often used fresh Italian prunes or pitted fresh cherries. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream. Drain the pineapple slices and leave to dry on kitchen paper. Using an electric whisk, beat to a soft consistency.
Pine apple cake step by step
- Then Add oil n.vanila essece..
- Then.add flour n.baking powder n.mix with hands..
- When.your cake ready then decorate with whipped cream pineApple juice n pineApple chunks..
- When beter looks like.a smooth paste then bake.in.oven.or pateela.i bake in.pateela 40 mints..
Combine flour, sugar and baking soda in a bowl and mix well. Stir in eggs and pineapple until very well mixed. Peel, core and finely chop the pineapple. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs followed by the sour cream. Sift in the flour, bicarbonate soda and a pinch of sea salt and fold through, then mix in the coconut and pineapple.