Creamy saffron chicken. Drizzle one Tbs of the oil over both sides of the chicken, rubbing it in with the back of a spoon. In a small bowl, combine the salt,. Directions Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
Turn the heat to medium, add the. Cut each chicken breast half into two pieces width wise. Lightly pound each piece to about ¼" thickness. You can cook Creamy saffron chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy saffron chicken
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Fresh Italian parsley.
In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper and nutmeg. Place beaten egg and flour in two separate shallow bowls ( a couple of pie pans. Steps Heat the chicken stock in a measuring cup in the microwave and add the saffron. Let it infuse as you finish your prep.
Creamy saffron chicken instructions
- Heat the chicken stock in a measuring cup in the microwave and add the saffron. Let it infuse as you finish your prep..
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and sear them for 3 minutes per side until browned. Remove the thighs to a plate..
- In the same pan, add the garlic, onion, and tomato paste. Let fry for 2 minutes, then pour in the saffron chicken stock. Return the chicken and any juices to the pan and let simmer and reduce for 10 minutes..
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the cream. Garnish with a bit of freshly chopped Italian parsley..
Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and sear. In the same pan, add the garlic, onion, and tomato. Meanwhile season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, brown them in olive oil on both sides until golden but not. Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.