Soup, December 2019. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! It poured rain all night, rainy day.
It poured rain all night, rainy day. It came a cold front, comfort food on a cold wet day. I was hungry for some good meaty soup, satisfying a craving. You can cook Soup, December 2019 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup, December 2019
- You need 1/4 cup of soup seasonings see my recipe.
- You need As needed of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of smoked ham.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/3 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of bok-choy.
- It’s 3 of medium sized potatoes Yukon gold.
- Prepare 3 cups of sliced baby carrots.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- You need 1/3 cup of red wine I used Cabernet sauvignon.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cups of cooked cabbage see note below *.
- It’s 2 cups of leftover cooked rice see note below *.
- It’s To taste of hot sauce optional.
Flavor: Had that satisfying "chicken soup" flavor, plus some extra seasoning (parsley?) that made it even better. Chew factor: Most spoonfuls included something to chew on. When August rolls around, I always know I'll be looking for ways to use up the baskets of fresh, ripe tomatoes we pick from our garden. There is nothing better than the flavor and aroma of ripe tomatoes just picked from the garden whose taste is enhanced by the heat of the summer sun.
Soup, December 2019 step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Dice the potatoes and cut the carrots on a bias. Chop the bok-choy and celery..
- Brown the ground sirloin dice the ham and onions..
- To the pot you browned the beef in add the chicken and sauté till no longer pink. Add the salt and pepper. Add the ham and onions to the cooked chicken. Season the onion, with a bit of salt..
- Add the ground beef and season with a bit of salt and garlic. Add the broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the soup seasonings stir in. Add the cooked leftover rice, cabbage, and diced tomatoes. Add the bok-choy and celery, a little at a time to allow it to wilt. When all is added allow to come to a boil. *The cabbage and rice was some extra that wouldn't fit in my recipe The famous nutmeg casserole. *.
- Add the carrots and potatoes. Measure the wine, then add in..
- Simmer till the potatoes and carrots are tender. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
With my summer tomato bounty, I make everything from. Make Tom Kerridge's version of French onion soup. Use any cheese you have in the fridge for the toasts – a crumbly goat's cheese works. Forget canned soup – this homemade oxtail soup has great taste. Security Soup. infosec news, commentary, and research.