Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Carefully remove sqares and peel off parchment while layering each serving.
Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings. Great recipe for Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings. This sheet cake is as light as air. You can cook Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings
- Prepare 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs, separated, at room temperature.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate Whipped Cream, recipe below.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla Whipped Cream, recipe below.
- You need 1 of Sprinkles for garnish.
I usally fill and roll it but needed a quick dessert for a group. If using whipping cream, place it in a chilled bowl; beat, gradually adding sugar and cocoa, until stiff peaks form. Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day.
Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 15 by 10 inch by 1 inch jelly roll sheet pan with cooking spray.Line pan with parchment paper, letting it hang over ends by 2 inches.
- Melt chocolate with water over simmering water in a double boiler, stirring just until smooth. Cool to lukewarm..
- Beat egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until thick and pale, 5 to 8 minutes. Fold in chocolate mixture until blended.
- In another large bowl with clean dry beaters beat egg white until they hold soft peaks, gradually add remaining 1/3 cup sugar and beat until whites hold stiff peaks..
- Fold one third of whites into melted chocolate mixture to lighten, then fold in remaining whotes gently but thoroughly..
- Spread. batter evenly in prepared pan.and bake in the middle of the oven until puffed and top is dry to the touch, 15 to 18 minutes.Transfer cake in the pan to a rack, cover top of cake with 2 layers of damp paper towels and let stand 5 minutes, remove them and cool completely. ( this step ensures a moist cake ).
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- Carefully loosen edges of cake with a sharp knife. Cut cake into equal size sqares about 4 inches by 4 inches. Carefully remove sqares and peel off parchment while layering each serving..
- Place one sqare on plate, top with chocoate whipped cream. Add another cake sqare on top of choclate whipped cream and press gently. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366694-chocolate-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Top with Vanilla Whipped cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Garnish with sprinkles. Keep cake refrigerated..
It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Sheet Cake with Whipped cream Toppings is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic. It's easy, it's quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day.