Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Right before serving, shred the chicken and enjoy! Cook onion, garlic, and jalapeno (or green chiles) in olive oil until they are softened and add to the Crock Pot. Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
Remove the chicken to a plate or bowl and shred with two forks. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. You can have Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- You need of Soup Base.
- Prepare 12 cups of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- Prepare 2 lbs of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s 4 sprigs of fresh time, destemmed.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Frozen black beans, optional.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- You need of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans. Instructions Cook onion, garlic and jalapeño in olive oil. Add to the bottom of a slow cooker. Shred chicken and add back to the pot.
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup step by step
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.
Add broth, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, onions, green chiles, cumin and chili powder to slow cooker; stir to combine. Add chicken to skillet; sprinkle with pepper. Pioneer Woman Slow Cooker Mexican Soup. Return the shredded chicken to the crockpot. Return the starchy broth mixture to the soup and stir until combined.