Banana Nut Bread. Beat butter and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time; stir in mashed bananas. Einkorn flour is just as versatile as regular all-purpose flour, and it can be substituted cup-for-cup.
The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. You can have Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 6 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Once the banana nut bread is completely cool, remove it from the loaf pan, cover it in plastic wrap, and serve the following day.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..
Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using. Find moist banana bread recipes that will make delicious use of your brown bananas – you'll never bin bananas again! This is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavour!