Apple cake. Bake one of our moist and fruity apple cakes for afternoon tea. Choose from rustic country apple traybakes, toffee apple squares, loaf cakes and more. Apple cakes Apple cakes are so comforting and wholesome – no fancy icing here, just lovely flavours.
This cake is moist and creamy. At the same time, you can taste and smell of almond and apple too. A light loaf cake recipe, perfect with a cup of tea or coffee in the afternoons. You can have Apple cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple cake
- It’s 125 g of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsps of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of apples.
Coat the apple wedges in the lemon juice and set aside. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar, using an electric hand mixer, until pale and fluffy. Transfer the batter to the cake. Add the butter and rub into the flour using your fingers,.
Apple cake instructions
- Place butter sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk, flour and baking powder in a bowl and beat on a low heat speed to combine.
- Pour into a greased round tin cut apples in half remove cores then cut each half into 10 slices, add to the baking tin with the cake batter..
- Bake for 35 minutes..
Sieve the flour and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Cut up the cooking apples into small pieces and add them to the dry. Whisk egg and milk (or cream if. Seven delicious apple cake recipes Apple and cinnamon cake with a crumble topping. When you can't decide whether to bake an apple cake or apple crumble.