Beef and Bacon Tacos batch 20. Add the tomato paste and water stirring well to mix thoroughly. Tacos can pretty much be made from anything. Wrapped with the flour tortillas and homemade nacho cheese sauce it not a messy partaking trying to eat these tacos.
Use of homemade nacho cheese sauce see my recipe. Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. You can cook Beef and Bacon Tacos batch 20 using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Bacon Tacos batch 20
- Prepare 1 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 8 of medium hard corn taco shells.
- You need 8 of medium flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of homemade nacho cheese sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced pickled jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- You need 2 ounce of smoked sliced bacon.
Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and. From Shredded Chicken Tacos to Pulled Chicken Nachos, Shredded Beef Ragu Pasta and Chicken Breakfast Enchiladas – skip the bacon, use this beef instead. Old school beef tacos made with homemade taco seasoning! A taco recipe favourite we will love forever.
Beef and Bacon Tacos batch 20 instructions
- Brown the bacon, ground chuck, and add the onion, spices, and cook till no pink is seen..
- Add the tomato paste and water stirring well to mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- Heat the corn taco shells through 15 seconds in the microwave oven..
- Toast the tortillas and add the nacho cheese to the tortillas like sauce on a pizza..
- Add the taco shells in the middle.
- Then fold the sides upwards and lay it onto its side..
- Stack them up side by side and add about a tablespoon of meat mixture to each taco shell..
- Add 1-1/2 teaspoon of the nacho cheese. Then the sour cream and top with jalapeño peppers..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Add the mince base, along with a splash of water and cook on a low heat, breaking. Add the beef and stir until it has browned. Add bacon to a skillet over medium heat, stirring regularly. As the bacon is cooking you can give the beef a thorough salting on both sides.