Banana Nut Bread. Low Prices on Banana Nut Bread. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
Einkorn flour is just as versatile as regular all-purpose flour, and it can be substituted cup-for-cup. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- You need of sugar.
- You need of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- It’s of chopped walnuts.
Healthy banana bread A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. This smart recipe uses agave syrup rather than sugar and low-fat spread instead of butter, plus wholemeal flour and natural yogurt. The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date. Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Once the banana nut bread is completely cool, remove it from the loaf pan, cover it in plastic wrap, and serve the following day. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs.