Potatoes bread sticks. Low Prices on Bread Sticks All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Directions In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Zia cake & cookiesThis recipe is so easy to try at home.
These come out so good and they are loved by all. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar. Drain the potatoes in a colander over a bowl and reserve the cooking liquid. You can have Potatoes bread sticks using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potatoes bread sticks
- Prepare 3 of Boiled & mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh bread crumbs(main ne bread chop kar ke use ki hai).
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour/cornstarch.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed herb seasoning.
- You need of Some finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic.
- You need of Some finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
Fondant potatoes are favourites with chefs, and are seasoned with rosemary and thyme. Alternatively, substitute two parts potato flakes (instant potatoes) for one part potato flour. Tightly wrap potato bread in plastic wrap. Add the drained, roughened potatoes to the tin of hot duck fat, then sprinkle over the garlic cloves, thyme and sea salt and mix until the potatoes are well coated in the fat.
Potatoes bread sticks step by step
- Oil for frying..in sab ingredients ko mix kar ke dough se bana lay or is dough ko saqure shape they…or long strips main cut kar lay or oil main fry kar lay golden honay tak..or yummy se potatoes bread sticks khaye😊.
Split the baked potatoes in half and scoop out most of the fluffy flesh with a fork into a bowl. For the filling, flake in the smoked mackerel and add the parsley or chives, three-quarters of the. Brush the strips with olive oil. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt, basil, and garlic powder. While the bread sticks are still warm, brush the garlic butter on top of each breadstick.