Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. The hardest part is letting it chill. Watch how to make this recipe. Crush the cookies until they're fine crumbs.
Heat in the microwave until soft; mix well. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until the mixture resembles a soft dough. In a small saucepan over low heat (or in the microwave), melt peanut butter. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce pack cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream 35%.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of 9 inch Grahm cracker crumb.
- You need 1 of salted peanuts chopped.
Place in a resealable plastic bag; snip corner, and drizzle in same manner as melted chocolate. Directions In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Crush the Oreos until they're fine crumbs. Pour melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- In a sauce pan heat milk until it's nice and warm then remove from heat and mix in the chocolate chips and stir until combined… Should be a little thick but liquid at same time …set aside.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese until smooth add peanut butter and icing sugar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl with mixer beat your heavy cream and vanilla until doubled the size.
- Mix half of your whip cream in with your peanut butter mix and mix it to loosen it up then mix in the rest of cream mix until well combined.
- Add mixture to pie crust spreading it all over it until even.
- Pour the chocolate on top spreading it around then sprinkle the chopped peanuts and cover it and freeze at least a hour to set.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie Save some room for the meal''s grand finale, a real super-star of a dessert, Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie. From Sara Walker of Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, this pie is simply divine. Says Sara, "This is always a family reunion favorite. Cover edge of pie with foil.