Grandma's Taco Salad. Recipe by: taylor Berkshire, England, UK. In a separate, small mixing bowl, mix the Italian salad dressing, the soured cream and the taco seasoning together until thoroughly blended. Pour on top of the salad and toss together until evenly distributed throughout.
You just have to reduce the proportion of the ingredients, keeping your requirement in mind. One night my grandparents told me to make them their dinner. They had decided to have taco salad so grandma taught me how! You can have Grandma's Taco Salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of ground chicken (or turkey or beef).
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Seasoning (or see my recipe for it).
- You need of lettuce.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of olives.
- You need of salsa.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of salt.
This taco salad will be the perfect complement to the taco night! It is covered with seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, cheese, red peppers and nacho cheese doritos for the finishing touch. Grandma's Taco Salad One night my grandparents told me to make them their dinner. They had decided to have taco salad so grandma taught me how!
Grandma's Taco Salad instructions
- Heat a skillet on high (on stovetop).
- When warm, add package of ground chicken (or meat of your choice) to the iron skillet.
- Cook completely.
- When cooked add taco seasoning and a cup of water.
- Simmer on low for a minute or two.
- Rinse lettuce and put on plate.
- Add meat on top.
- Add salsa, olives, and sour cream and salt if wanted.
- Mix together and enjoy!.
Grandma's Taco Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Grandma's Taco Salad is something that I've loved my entire life. Its so simple and so amazing.