Easy banana bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Save time and do your groceries online.
Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. You can have Easy banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 6 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s of I 1/2 cups sugar.
Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, and whisk just until combined. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment.
Easy banana bread step by step
- Mash the 6 bananas till smooth. Add the other wet ingredients and combine to form a consistent wet mixture..
- Mix all the dry ingredients as you sieve into a bowl..
- Add the dry ingredients (in three batches) to the wet as you fold in one direction. Do not overmix because you'll form a chewy cake..
- Add the batter into a loaf tin or two mini tins.
- Bake into a preheated oven at 180°C for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in the tins for ten minutes then place onto a cooling rack until it cools completely. ENJOY..
This is my go to banana bread recipe. Quick and easy to make with ingredients you have in the cupboard. I have started buying extra bananas so there always some that go over so I can make this. Melt the butter in the microwave or over low heat on the stovetop. → Alternatively, for a more cake-like banana bread, soften the butter (but do not melt) and cream it with the sugar in a stand mixer in the next step. Place the melted butter and sugar in a large bowl and whisk until combined.