Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta. Heat olive oil in a wok over medium heat; Add the garlic, red capsicum and onions. Saute the red capsicum until it. OVEN ROASTED BELL PEPPERS Rinse and dry the bell peppers, then place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
When onions turn transparent, add the chopped bell pepper and tomato. Saute for a few seconds and add blanched and chopped almonds. Toss the pasta in a little oil and keep aside while we make the sauce. You can have Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta———–.
- It’s 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Sauce————-.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of roasted Bell pepper sauce see my recipe.
- It’s of Eggs————-.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need As needed of water for boiling eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s of Garnish———.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
To make the roasted red pepper sauce, heat olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic, onion and red bell peppers. Saute on low to medium heat until the bell peppers are well roasted and softened. Add the homemade tomato puree, cream, salt, sugar, cumin powder into the roasted peppers.
Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta till done..
- Boil the eggs. Let cool and peel. Slice eggs into quarters. Sprinkle with dill weed. Set aside..
- Drain and mix well with butter, parsley, salt, and the pasta..
- Plate the pasta and top with sauce. Add the egg quarters on top of sauce. Sprinkle with some dill weed and parsley flakes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Turn off the heat, add pasta seasoning, and set it aside. Blend until you get a smooth, creamy sauce. Taste and adjust the taste as. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients (stock, honey, salt, crushed red pepper, black pepper and basil), and bring back to a simmer. Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.