पनीर दम बिर्याणी | Paneer Biryani Recipe | Dum Biryani | Happy Kitchen Marathi. Paneer Biryani Recipe is a delicious version of the biryani that is cooked in an aromatic mixture of spices along with rice making it super delicious. This is a recipe which can be made for parties as well as it has tons of flavour. Serve the Paneer Biryani along with a favorite Mooli Raita and Bagara Baingan to make a wholesome and.
Paneer biryani is an Indian dish made with paneer, basmati rice, spices & herbs. This paneer biryani is unique, flavorful & amazingly delicious. Biryani is most commonly made with meat but this recipe uses paneer aka Indian cottage cheese. You can have पनीर दम बिर्याणी | Paneer Biryani Recipe | Dum Biryani | Happy Kitchen Marathi using 43 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of पनीर दम बिर्याणी | Paneer Biryani Recipe | Dum Biryani | Happy Kitchen Marathi
- It’s of FOR MARINATION:.
- You need 1 cup of curd / yogurt, thick1 cup curd / yogurt, thick.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric¼ tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder¾ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of biryani masala2 tbsp biryani masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of mint / pudina, chopped2 tbsp mint / pudina, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil1 tsp oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice1 tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt1 tsp salt.
- It’s 15 cubes of paneer/ cottage cheese15 cubes paneer/ cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, petals½ onion, petals.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum, cubed½ capsicum, cubed.
- You need of FOR RICE:.
- You need 6 cup of water6 cup water.
- You need 2 pods of cardamom2 pods cardamom.
- You need 4 of cloves4 cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon1 inch cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf / tej patta2 bay leaf / tej patta.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper1 tsp pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil2 tsp oil.
- It’s 1 of chilli, slit1 chilli, slit.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice, soaked 20 minutes1 cup basmati rice, soaked 20 minutes.
- You need of FOR BIRYANI:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil2 tbsp oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee / clarified butter1 tsp ghee / clarified butter.
- You need 2 of bay leaf / tej patta2 bay leaf / tej patta.
- Prepare 1 of star anise1 star anise.
- Prepare 1 pod of black cardamom1 pod black cardamom.
- It’s 1 of mace / javitri1 mace / javitri.
- Prepare 2 pods of cardamom2 pods cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of shah jeera1 tsp shah jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced½ onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of tomato, finely chopped1 tomato, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander, chopped2 tbsp coriander, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mint / pudina, chopped2 tbsp mint / pudina, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee / clarified butter1 tsp ghee / clarified butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of fried onion2 tbsp fried onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water¼ cup water.
- You need pinch of biryani masalapinch biryani masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of saffron milk2 tbsp saffron milk.
If you are a vegetarian and love the flavors of authentic biryani then this paneer biryani is a must try. paneer biryani recipe veg paneer dum biryani with step by step photo and video recipe. lately the biriyani recipes have become the national food of india. there are different types of biriyani all over india which mainly differs with geography, rice or the way it is cooked. one such ultra-popular, modern days fusion recipe is the paneer biriyani recipe for the non. Worry not, we have the perfect Paneer Biryani recipe for you. With an enticing blend of spices with paneer and rice, this recipe is sure to be a hit among your peers.
पनीर दम बिर्याणी | Paneer Biryani Recipe | Dum Biryani | Happy Kitchen Marathi step by step
- MARINATION PANEER: firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup curd, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp turmeric, ¾ tsp chilli powder and 2 tbsp biryani masala. also add 2 tbsp coriander, 2 tbsp mint, 1 tsp oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp salt. whisk and combine well making sure the spices are well combined. further add 15 cubes paneer, ½ onion and ½ capsicum. mix gently making sure everything is combined well. cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- BIRYANI RICE PREPARATION: firstly, in a large vessel take 6 cup water. add spices like 2 pods cardamom, 4 cloves, 1 inch cinnamon, 2 bay leaf, ½ tsp pepper. also add 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp oil and 1 chilli. boil for 2 minutes or until flavours is in the water. add in 1 cup basmati rice and stir well. make sure to soak rice for at least 20 minutes. boil for 3 minutes or until rice is half cooked. do not cook fully. drain off the rice and keep aside..
- PANEER BIRYANI PREPARATION: firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tsp ghee. saute 2 bay leaf, 1 star anise, 1 pod black cardamom, 1 mace, 2 pods cardamom and 1 tsp shah jeera. add ½ onion and saute until it turns golden brown. also add 1 tomato and saute until it turns soft and mushy. add in marinated paneer and saute well. saute until the oil separates from sides. do not overcook as paneer turns rubbery. further spread prepared rice uniformly. also top with 2 tbsp coriander, 2 tbsp mi.
Surprise your guests by preparing this tasty biryani with the succulent paneer fried to perfection, mixed with ginger, garlic, coriander, and peppercorn in just an hour. For this very reason, ever since I started cooking at home, I try to make different kinds of vegetarian biryani like Veg Dum Biryani, Soya Chunk Biryani, etc. While I had tasted paneer biryani once or twice earlier, my true love for Paneer Biryani started after I tasted it at the Saravana Bhavan restaurant here. Paneer Dum biryani, a wholesome meal packed with marinated paneer, rice packed with balance of spices. Aroma Rich rice that is a perfect treat for our taste buds!