Easy banana bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Mash bananas and add flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and egg.
Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. If using, chop the pecans on a chopping board using the cross-chop method (or you could bash them with a rolling pin), then fold them through the mixture. You can cook Easy banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare of mashed bananas.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of I 1/2 cups sugar.
Spoon all the mixture into the loaf tin, then peel and slice the remaining banana and poke into the top. A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. This smart recipe uses agave syrup rather than sugar and low-fat spread instead of butter, plus wholemeal flour and natural yogurt. The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date.
Easy banana bread step by step
- Mash the 6 bananas till smooth. Add the other wet ingredients and combine to form a consistent wet mixture..
- Mix all the dry ingredients as you sieve into a bowl..
- Add the dry ingredients (in three batches) to the wet as you fold in one direction. Do not overmix because you'll form a chewy cake..
- Add the batter into a loaf tin or two mini tins.
- Bake into a preheated oven at 180°C for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in the tins for ten minutes then place onto a cooling rack until it cools completely. ENJOY..
Try making our healthy banana bread recipe. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, and whisk just until combined. This is my go to banana bread recipe. Quick and easy to make with ingredients you have in the cupboard.