Chicken chili tacos/burritos. Add onion, taco seasoning, rice, water, and garlic. Let this cook down a bit. I used soft tortillas and put sour cream and shredded cheese first the the taco mixture.this melts the cheese!
Fold in sides of the tortilla and roll into a burrito. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place chicken on a grill or pan heated to medium-high heat. You can have Chicken chili tacos/burritos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken chili tacos/burritos
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans (med or hot).
- Prepare 1 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
To make the chicken, mix the lime juice, garlic, oil, oregano, chilli, sugar and salt and pepper together in a large bowl. In a medium size bowl, mix broth, taco seasoning and a can of Rotel. Cooking times may vary depending on your slow cooker, adjust accordingly. Creating a burrito is a bit easy, they are done by housewives, students, singles, cooks, chefs, if anyone has made a burrito in their own kitchen.
Chicken chili tacos/burritos step by step
- Brown chicken.
- Add onion, taco seasoning, rice, water, and garlic.
- Let this cook down a bit.
- Add chili beans and salsa.
- Let simmer and cook down on low/med heat for about 10 min stirring occasionally..
- I used soft tortillas and put sour cream and shredded cheese first the the taco mixture…this melts the cheese! Wrap or add whatever else you want on a taco/burrito and enjoy!.
Find everything from our Texas-Size Baby Back Ribs, our ½ lb. Big Mouth Burgers® and our always sizzling, Full-on Fajitas. *Notice: Approximate pre-cooked weights, actual weight may vary. Beef chili, rice and cheese burrito smothered with chili, white cheese and smoked cheddar cheeses. Served dry or wet (topped with roja or green chili sauce) with Baja rice with corn, black beans, shredded cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, and sour cream. Not too big, not too little.