Brad's weeknight baked pasta & meatballs. Lay foil over a large baking sheet. Spray with nonstick spray, or grease foil. Brad's weeknight baked pasta & meatballs large bag of large elbow macaroni • frozen Italian meatballs • spaghetti sauce.
Check out fifteen of our best easy baked pasta recipes that make weeknight meals pure. With its rich sauce and cheese topping, you'd never guess this was a healthy tuna pasta bake, but it's packed full of veggies and is perfect for a hearty midweek family meal. Treat yourself to a touch of luxury with this light, creamy smoked salmon pasta with crème fraîche. You can cook Brad's weeknight baked pasta & meatballs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's weeknight baked pasta & meatballs
- You need 1 of large bag of large elbow macaroni.
- You need 3 lbs of frozen Italian meatballs.
- You need 2 jars of spaghetti sauce. I used roasted red pepper and garlic.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 oz of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar and Monterey jack mixed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded Asiago cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
Grated courgette fried with garlic and chilli makes a very speedy pasta sauce. We have a busy schedule, so we don't have a lot of time to cook on weeknights, and we like to have leftovers for lunch. A quick baked pasta is the perfect solution! Add a simple salad and some red wine.
Brad's weeknight baked pasta & meatballs instructions
- Set oven to 350. Lay foil over a large baking sheet. Spray with nonstick spray, or grease foil. Arrange meatballs in a single layer. Bake 25-30 minutes. Flip over half way through cooking..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tbs oil to the water. Add entire bag of pasta. Cook to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- In a large high wall frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Add onions and mushrooms. Saute over medium heat until onions sweat out. Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Turn heat to medium high. Add wine. Reduce liquid by 3/4. Add both jars marina and chopped basil. Reduce heat to medium low. Bring to a simmer..
- I used a 10×10, 6 inch deep hotel pan to bake this in, depending on what you have, it might take 2 pans. Whatever you use, grease pan with shortening. Assemble in layers. First pasta, then sauce, then cheddar and jack cheese. Continue to repeat layers. Top with Asiago and parmesan..
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until cheese and sauce are bubbly. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Start with a good sauce We make Mamma Agata's tomato sauce. As the weather gets colder, cravings for carb-laden foods start to increase, and chilly nights call for dishes that are going to warm you from the inside out. When you start to crave some comfort food but don't want to put a lot of work into it, an easy one-pot pasta dish is exactly what you're looking. One-Pot Baked Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe. The seeds and surrounding juice/jelly inside tomatoes can be slightly bitter and.