Beetroot phirni mother's recipe. Hello my lovely frndsAaj mai apke saath share kr rahi hu tasty Beetroot Phirni ki recipe. Please subscribe my channel #marwahzkitchen for m. Great recipe for Jowar Beetroot Phirni. #milk – Why not make a phirni with a difference?
It is very easy and simple to make and I am sure it will. #marwahzkitchen #shorts #ytshorts #beetroot #phirni #rice #beetrootphirni #firni #holispecialrecipe #dessert #kheer What is Phirni. Phirni is a thick and creamy pudding made from ground rice. To make the simplest and yet the best phirni recipe all you need is rice, milk, sugar, nuts and saffron. You can cook Beetroot phirni mother's recipe using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beetroot phirni mother's recipe
- It’s 1 liter of creamed milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soaked basmati rice (half hour).
- It’s 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of grated beetroot.
- It’s as required of Elaichi powder &dry fruit.
Slow cooking is the key to make a perfect phirni. The ground rice granules are slow cooked in milk to a creamy and thick consistency. Add milk to this and cook the beetroot. Phirni recipe a easy traditional Indian rice pudding like dessert.
Beetroot phirni mother's recipe instructions
- Boil the milk for 15 min and then mix..
- Soaked grind rice in it, stir continuously and gradually add sugar & elaichi powder..
- After 5 mins add beetroot but do not stop stiring and cook for 10-15 min then turn off the flame and let cool it..
- Do not freeze it only cool it in normal temperature decorate as you wish..
Phirni / Firni is prepared with full cream milk,basmati rice and sugar as main ingredients. The cooked rice milk mixture is poured into small earthern clay pots garnish with mixed nuts and edible silver leaf. This beet fries recipe works because they are satisfying comfort food and so good for you! A quick accompaniment prepared with beetroot, coconut and mild spices. The rich flavours of the recipe will bring alive your mundane, everyday munchies.