Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen. Low Prices on Recipes For Chicken. Add the vegetables to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring often. Stir in the soup, water and soy sauce and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Season with salt and pepper, add cabbage and cook for a few minutes. This is a quick and easy curry stir-fry made with chicken, zucchini, red bell pepper and carrot. Coconut milk and curry paste make an irresistible sauce. You can have Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Oil for deep fry.
- It’s of Black seed powder.
- You need of Grated onion.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet powder.
Add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, just until crisp tender. Add ginger and garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine. Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over chicken and vegetables and stir gently to combine.
Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen step by step
- Wash and cut the chicken into desired shape.
- Let it drain,marinate with spices.
- In a bowl add flour,black seed powder and mix,take the marinated chicken and put in flour mix it well,repeat it with the rest.
- Again put the coated chicken in the same flour and coat again nd keep a side(*2).
- In a pan add oil when its moderately hot,put the chicken and deep fry until golden brown do the same to rest.
- In a pan add grated onion stir until very soft,add scotch bonnet powder stir add little spices and stir add little water.
- When the water boil add the chicken stir and cook for 1 min.
Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine the soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving liquid. Combine all stir fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl or jar. You'll begin by toasting the cashews, then stir-fry the chicken.