Easy orange chicken. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders In a pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. How to make Easy Orange Chicken: Combine the orange juice and chicken.
Turn the heat off under the skillet and pour on the prepared orange sauce. Stir to coat the chicken pieces in sauce. Gently score down the centre of each side of the breasts and place in a large mixing bowl. You can have Easy orange chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy orange chicken
- Prepare of for the sauce:.
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chili flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Orange zest from one orange.
- It’s of Prepare fried boneless wings (see my recipe).
- You need of Garnish: green onions (optional).
Add in the garlic and mix around with your hands. Leave overnight in the fridge to marinade. You do not want the pieces to be too big. Toss the chicken pieces in a bowl and coat with the flour, corn starch, black pepper, onion powder, salt and ginger powder.
Easy orange chicken instructions
- Prepare chicken nuggets/ boneless wings (see my recipe).
- In medium sauce pan combine juice, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger garlic and chili flakes and cook on medium for 3 minutes..
- In separate bowl mix water and cornstarch. Pour cornstarch and water mixture into the orange sauce in the pan and continue cooking 5 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and add in orange zest if you wish..
- Toss chicken in sauce and garnish with green onions or zest if you wish and serve! Pairs great with fried or white rice and homemade crab rangoons (see my recipe for rangoons).
Roast the chicken pieces until they're cooked through. Simmer the orange chicken sauce until it's thick—it'll just take a couple of minutes. Toss the chicken pieces with the orange chicken sauce, and serve! Add carrot mixture, water, peanuts, orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, and chilli flakes to chicken; stir to combine. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.