Chia Pudding. Low Prices on Chia Seed Pudding. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products.
When you're in need of a quick, no-cook, make-ahead breakfast, chia pudding checks all the boxes. You can even keep jars of it in the fridge for snacks or dessert. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. You can cook Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- Prepare 7 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk…skim milk can be used.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that's easier. When ready to serve top the pudding with berries and enjoy. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option.
Chia Pudding step by step
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut milk, vanilla, and honey.
- Stir in chia seeds, mixing well.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving.
- Top with a little whip cream and raisins, or strawberries, blueberries, mixed fruit, or topping of choice.
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE….
- Reduce vanilla to 1 teaspoon, add 1/2 teaspoon orange extract, add 1 teaspoon orange zest.
- Add 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons grated semi sweet chocolate.
This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. Chia pudding is a delicious way to incorporate these nutrient dense seeds into your diet, and as an added bonus, they may aid in weight loss or weight management. This super simple basic chia pudding recipe is not only a nutritious choice, but it's also a delicious one! In fact, this is the absolute best chia pudding recipe. I've tried making this a variety.