Soup, December 2019. It poured rain all night, rainy day. It came a cold front, comfort food on a cold wet day. I was hungry for some good meaty soup, satisfying a craving.
Add the broth and bring to a boil. Add the soup seasonings stir in. Add the cooked leftover rice, cabbage, and diced tomatoes. You can have Soup, December 2019 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soup, December 2019
- You need of soup seasonings see my recipe.
- Prepare of salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare of smoked ham.
- Prepare of ground sirloin.
- It’s of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare of bok-choy.
- It’s of medium sized potatoes Yukon gold.
- It’s of sliced baby carrots.
- You need of sliced celery.
- You need of beef broth.
- It’s of salt divided.
- Prepare of red wine I used Cabernet sauvignon.
- You need of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need of cooked cabbage see note below *.
- It’s of leftover cooked rice see note below *.
- Prepare of hot sauce optional.
Add the bok-choy and celery, a little at a time to allow it to wilt. Soup: Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles. Flavor: Had that satisfying "chicken soup" flavor, plus some extra seasoning (parsley?) that made it even better. Chew factor: Most spoonfuls included something to chew on.
Soup, December 2019 step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Dice the potatoes and cut the carrots on a bias. Chop the bok-choy and celery..
- Brown the ground sirloin dice the ham and onions..
- To the pot you browned the beef in add the chicken and sauté till no longer pink. Add the salt and pepper. Add the ham and onions to the cooked chicken. Season the onion, with a bit of salt..
- Add the ground beef and season with a bit of salt and garlic. Add the broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the soup seasonings stir in. Add the cooked leftover rice, cabbage, and diced tomatoes. Add the bok-choy and celery, a little at a time to allow it to wilt. When all is added allow to come to a boil. *The cabbage and rice was some extra that wouldn't fit in my recipe The famous nutmeg casserole. *.
- Add the carrots and potatoes. Measure the wine, then add in..
- Simmer till the potatoes and carrots are tender. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The big twisty noodles made this soup pretty fun. A silky smooth, vibrant, lightly spiced soup with no need to fry or roast anything beforehand. When August rolls around, I always know I'll be looking for ways to use up the baskets of fresh, ripe tomatoes we pick from our garden. There is nothing better than the flavor and aroma of ripe tomatoes just picked from the garden whose taste is enhanced by the heat of the summer sun. With my summer tomato bounty, I make everything from.