Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe. Instructions Turn on the Instant Pot and switch on 'saute function'. Heat ghee in the pot and add all the whole spices (bay leaf,. Add the remaining ingredients (veggies, spices, salt and water), mix well and lock the lid in place.
Heat a pan, add ghee, cumin seeds and the whole spices. Put the pressure cooker on medium heat and add the ghee or oil. Add all the dry whole spices, cumin/jeera, cloves, bay leaf, star anise for a minute. You can have Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe
- Prepare of Wash and soaked Basmati rice 400 gram with water.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste 2 spn.
- Prepare 400 gram of Mixed vegetables same quantity.
- Prepare 8 of Green chillies.
- You need of Mint leaves 1 hand full.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves 1 hand full.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- You need 5 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need half of Lemon.
- It’s of Salt 2 spn.
- You need of Kashew 6 or 7, pattai 1small inch, cardamom 2, cloves 2.
- It’s of Basmati rice 1 cup : 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s cup of Note : Measurements for rice and water same.
- It’s of Note: 3 cups of water for 2 cup basmati rice.
- You need of I mean 1cup of my measurement is 200.
- You need of So totally 2 cups rice: 3 cups water.
Now add the thinly sliced onions and saute them till light pink in color. Making veg pulao recipe in pressure cooker: Heat the oil in a pressure cooker on medium heat. Once hot add cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Now add chopped onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and slit green chilies.
Veg pulao in pressure cooker Indian recipe instructions
- Take a pressure cooker..
- Add ghee And oil. The oil is heat. Add pattai, cardamom, cloves, kashew. The kashew turns brown add ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds and saute it well. Add onion mix well. Close the lid for couple of mints. Then open the lid. Don't turns fully brown onion before u add green chillies and mix well. Then add mixed vegetables saute it and close the lid for 5 mints in the medium flame.
- After open the lid add mint leaves and coriander leaves mix it well for 1 mint. Then add, garam masala and saute it well and close the lid for 2 mints. Open the lid Add water with measurements and add salt. The water once boiling add soaked basmati rice and half lemon juice. Mix it well very carefully. Basmati rice is broken when you saute. So very carefully mix it well..
- Then close the pressure cooker for 1 whistle in the medium flame. After whistle go. Then stove off. Don't open the cooker. Wait for 10 to 15 mints the pressure release. After 15 mints you open the pressure cooker and serve hot with chicken side dish 😋.
Mix and saute till the onions get. Heat ghee/ oil in a pan, add spices under tempering and let them splutter. Vegetable Pulao/Pilaf recipe is an easy one-pot rice dish made with rice, mixed vegetables, and mildly flavored with various whole spices in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker or Stovetop. Pulao is also known as pilaf or pulav. Start the instant pot in sauté mode and heat it.