Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). Check Out Vanilla Cake Recipe On eBay. Find Vanilla Cake Recipe On eBay. In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add vanilla and mix to combine. Eggless vanilla cake recipe with video and step by step photos. This eggless vanilla cake is soft, moist and very delicious. You can have Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
You can bake this in a oven or in a pressure cooker. The dry ingredients are flour, baking powder and baking soda which must be sieved to avoid lumps and kept separately. Make sure that the oil is blended well. Detailed instructions are below and in the video.
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn't use butter or condensed milk. Instead, it uses plain curd (yogurt), baking soda and baking powder to make the cake spongy and fluffy. Plain curd. firstly, take unsalted butter and condensed milk. using a hand blender or whisk beat till the mixture turns whitish and stiff peaks appear. further add maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract. mix well by cut and fold method. Check out this eggless vanilla cake recipe from MommysHomeCooking.