Overnight no-knead artisan bread. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Looking For No Knead? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
In a large bowl combine flour, yeast and salt. Add water, and stir until blended; dough will be shaggy, sticky, and quite loose. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled container and cover loosely with oiled plastic wrap. You can have Overnight no-knead artisan bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Overnight no-knead artisan bread
- It’s 3 cups of flour (used whole wheat flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seeds (optional).
You will also see lots of bubbles. Using a spatula press down the dough and scrape it into a doughy mass. Tip the dough into the prepared tin and smooth the top. The day before you want to serve the bread, mix the flour, yeast, olive oil and fine salt in a large mixing bowl.
Overnight no-knead artisan bread step by step
- Add flour to a deep vessel.
- Take 1/4 cup Lukewarm water,dissolve sugar in it. Sprinkle the yeast. Leave aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Add salt to the flour and mix.
- Add the yeast to the flour and mix with a wooden paddle. Heat 1 1/2 cup water.
- Add this Lukewarm water to the dough. Add olive oil. Mix with the laddle.
- Combine to form a ball. Pat all over with oiled hands. Do not knead. Cover with cling wrap. Leave overnight for 8 to 12 hours in a warm place..
- After 12 hours the dough will be like this. Preheat oven with a oven proof deep pot at 250 degree..
- Now flavour the dough with garlic,herbs and spices. Dust some flour on a flat surface.Mix and gather the dough with seam side up. (Only mix do not knead).
- Place on a parchment. Sprinkle nuts and seeds of your choice. Put this dough with the parchment in the preheated deep pot (oven proof). Cover with a tight lid. Bake at 250 ° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake further for another 15 to 20 minutes for a nice crusty surface..
- Remove on a cooling rack. Cut after cooling. You can see the porous bread. A little dense,a little porous. Combination of both. Grill with some butter or make some open sandwich or enjoy the way you like with a cuppa..
This Overnight No-Knead Bread is a basic loaf that doesn't require kneading nor does it include a sourdough starter. The yeast-base dough is simply stirred together and rests overnight on your counter top to slowly ferment, rise and develop flavors. It's hard to believe that this no-knead, virtually hands-free loaf is really going to work, but rather like sourdough, it has a slightly tangy flavour, an open-crumbed texture and a wonderfully. The secret ingredient to my no-knead bread is… time. Over that period the dough is fermenting, it's no only developing flavor but it's building its own gluten content and filling up with air that's released in the process.