Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges. Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Tasty meals, local favourites, and delicious dishes delivered fast. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time!
Put mince in a bowl, add egg, Salt and pepper. Heat some oil in a pan. Add half the flour mix to a separate dish then whisk in the beer to one of theseuntil smooth. You can have Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges
- It’s of Burger:.
- You need of chicken mince.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of Bun, salad and sauce of your choice.
- You need of Wedges:.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of to taste Salt.
- You need of Onion rings: see my beer battered onion rings recipe (see recipe).
A fantastic fake-away for the weekend! This Nandos style Peri Peri Chicken Burger paired with our famous Beer Battered Onion Rings will be a dinner time hit Great recipe for Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges. I went a bit OTT here but it was so worth it! #burger #chicken #fakeaway Check out this delicious recipe: Beer battered onion rings. Put all the sauce ingredients into a pan and bring to the boil.
Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges instructions
- Preheat oven to 200. Wash, dry and slice potatoes into wedges, skin on. Add olive oil, Cajun seasoning and salt. Mix well and roast for about 45 mins.
- Shake and turn wedges half way through. Put mince in a bowl, add egg, Salt and pepper. Mix well. Divide and shape into 4 burgers. Heat some oil in a pan. Cook burgers for about 8-10 mins each side, drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve your burger with salad, sauce of your choice, beer battered onion rings and wedges, yummy!.
Place the shredded chicken into the sauce and warm. To make the batter for the onion rings: whisk together the flour, salt, sugar, yeast, vinegar and beer. Chicken burger with beer battered onion & Cajun wedges. Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken burger with beer battered onion & cajun wedges.