2 in 1 chicken salad recipe. For leftover chicken salad: Chicken salad recipes; This competition is now closed. An easy, throw together salad that uses up leftover roast chicken. A gorgeous chicken salad that can be served warm or cold, perfect for a quick healthy supper.
These colourful chicken salads pack a punch. Be it chicken that's barbecued, roasted or poached, and tossed with leaves, grains or noodles, these chicken salads will work wonders for your next meal. This one is healthier, quick, and easy to make. You can cook 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe
- Prepare 250 gm of Chicken strips.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil for cooking chicken.
- It’s 2 tbs of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need of For coleslaw salad.
- It’s 2 cup of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 of apple cut in cubed chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn or as per desire.
- It’s 1 tbs of white pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbs of full mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh cream or yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
I peeled my apple, personal preference, but. In a medium sized bowl, stir together chopped chicken, red onion, celery, red cabbage if using. In a second small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients: mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and fresh dill or parsley. Stir the dressing into the salad ingredients.
2 in 1 chicken salad recipe instructions
- Marinate the chicken with mentioned ingredients for chicken…and then in a frying pan add two tbs olive or any oil and Cook chicken strips on low to medium flame..till tender and dries sauces…
- Then mix salad ingredients except corns…..
- Assembling…..first pour salad then corns and then chicken strips but don't mix these all…..or make shawarma with pita bread or with bread.
Salt and pepper as needed to taste. The basic chicken salad recipe uses mayo as the dressing base. Celery and purple onion give it a nice crunch, while lemon juice, sweet pepper relish, and Cajun seasoning ensure it has tons of flavor. This salad can be on its own as a light lunch, or served with a baked potato as a evening meal. The sizzle of the hot, spicy dressing with the chicken hitting the cool salad makes your guests' mouths water!