Beef and Cauliflower. A quick and easy recipe that is delicious and a little bit different! Remove meat to a bowl and set aside. If needed, add a little more oil.
Place a spoonful of the cauliflower mixture on top of the beef mixture, then gently spread it with a spoon to cover evenly. While the beef browns dice up the onion and cauliflower. Once the beef is browned remove from skillet and set aside. You can have Beef and Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Cauliflower
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Duxelles see my recipe.
- You need 36 ounce of chuck roast, grass fed.
- You need 24 ounces of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 24 ounces of beef broth.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Add a turn of olive oil to the skillet, then add the onion and cauliflower. Sautee the onion and cauliflower for. Click off and discard any tatty outer leaves from the cauliflower, putting the nice leaves into a food processor. Halve the cauliflower, breaking up one half into the processor.
Beef and Cauliflower step by step
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat a deep pan sear the chuck roast. Rough cut the onion..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 45 minutes, covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Put in the meat with the garlic and ginger. Brown the meat on all sides. Add the cauliflower and tomatoes then turn down the heat. Cover with water, put on a lid and simmer for about an hour stirring occasionally. HEAT oil in a skillet (or a wok) over medium-high heat.