Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6”. Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection produced globally by Nestlé, except in the United States, where it is made under license by the H. Reese Candy Company, a division of the Hershey Company. The standard bars consist of two or four pieces composed of three layers of wafer.
Frost cakes generously with chocolate frosting. Begin to place them around the cake. Tie with a ribbon, if desired. You can cook Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6” using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6”
- Prepare 200 gr of cake flour.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 115 gr of unsalted butter (softened to room temperature).
- Prepare 175 gr of castor sugar (original recipe calls for 200 gr granulated sugar) – i think can lessen the sugar to 150 gr next time.
- You need 3 of large egg whites, room temperature.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full fat sour cream/plain greek yogurt (room temperature).
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk (room temperature).
- It’s of Vanilla buttercream (This time I used other recipe).
- It’s 230 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4-5 cups of (480-600 gr) confectioners’ sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of heavy cream/whole milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Decoration.
- It’s 18 packages of kitkat (each package consist of 2 bars of kitkat). Put the kitkat in the fridge so it hardened and make it easier to break into individual bar. Chocolate won’t melt and become sticky.
- You need of m&m.
- You need of Colourful rice.
- It’s of Pretty ribbon.
Tips: * Make sure your layer cakes are not taller than a Kit Kat. Have a Kit-Kat.' is one of the most famous and longstanding advertising slogans in the business, known and quoted by millions globally. And a new (unofficial) ad has been created, which plays on that sentiment by bringing it into the current world of work. Not only is it completely delicious, it also traveled well.
Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6” step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease three 6×2 inch cake pans, line with parchment paper, then grease the parchment paper. Parchment paper helps the small cakes seamlessly release from the pans..
- Make the cake: Whisk the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside..
- Using a handheld/stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and beat on high speed for 2 minutes until creamed together. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the egg whites and vanilla extract..
- Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in the sour cream. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients until just incorporated. With the mixer still running on low, slowly pour in the milk until combined. Do not over-mix. You may need to whisk it all by hand to make sure there are no lumps at the bottom of the bowl. The batter will be slightly thick..
- Pour batter evenly into cake pans. Bake for around 18-21 minutes or until the cakes are baked through. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it’s done. Allow cakes to cool completely in the pans set on a wire rack. The cakes must be completely cool before frosting and assembling.
- Make the frosting: With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add 4 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, the heavy cream, and vanilla extract..
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to medium-high speed and beat for 2 full minutes. Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin or another Tablespoon of cream if frosting is too thick. Add a pinch of salt if frosting is too sweet. (I add 1/8 teaspoon salt.).
- Decorate the cake: make sure cake is cooled completely before start decorating otherwise buttercream will melt. Spread buttercream in each layer of the cake, on top of the cake and around the cake. Decorate with kitkat, m&m and colourful rice..
- Keep in the fridge for few hours to set the cake and it is ready to be served! Yummy!.
Watch KITKAT in space on YouTube View the profiles of people named Kitkat M A. How to Make Kit Kat / M&M Cake. Remove from oven and allow cakes to cool. Kit Kat Cake with M&M's is a super simple and fun DIY birthday cake, that looks absolutely gorgeous and is sure to make an impression! And my homemade eggless chocolate cake and chocolate frosting take this Kit Kat cake a notch-up!