Vickys 'Love Hearts' Valentine Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Check Out Cookies Sf on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Vickys 'Love Hearts' Valentine Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF ~ Great recipe for Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF. A cute little cookie the kids can help with to give to the ones they love the most – Mum & Dad! Great recipe for Vickys 'Love Hearts' Valentine Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. 'Love Heart' sweets are little candies that come in a roll with loving messages such as 'Be. You can cook Vickys 'Love Hearts' Valentine Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Love Hearts' Valentine Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 170 g of gold foil wrapped Stork margarine block.
- It’s 170 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 280 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of or as required milk of choice (I use light coconut milk).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of My Royal Icing recipe for the glaze – see link at bottom.
- Prepare of Tubes of writing icing or an edible ink pen to decorate.
Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys 'Love Hearts' Valentine Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cream the margarine and sugar together then beat in the milk and vanilla.
- Sift in the remaining ingredients and mix to form a dough.
- Halve the dough and wrap each ball in clingfilm, flattening into discs before refrigerating for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flour a work surface then unwrap the dough. Let it sit at room temp for 10 minutes then roll or pat it out until it's 1/4" thich.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut as many shapes as you can fit. I used a 3" cutter here. Keep rerolling the dough until you've cut as many shapes as possible. Out of the 2 doughs you should get 30 – 32 hearts or you can keep 1 wrapped dough in the freezer for another day.
- Put the cookies on the baking sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool on a wire rack while you make the royal icing – see my previously posted recipe for instructions.
- Split the icing into 3 or 4 bowls and colour it as you wish. Emmy wanted bright pink, Jack wanted 'Kermit' green and Michael wanted blue but pastel colours are the best effect for these!.
- Ice your cookies as instructed in my Royal Icing recipe and let set for a few hours, 3 – 5 hours is the normal time my icing takes.
- There are my gift ones in pastel pink for further decoration.
- Use an edible ink pen or a tube of writing icing to write your Valentines messages on the cookies. Have a cocktail stick handy to move the lines of writing icing into place if you make a mistake.
- Let set again then give away to the ones you love!.
- Vickys Royal Icing for Cookies – No Egg or Powdered Meringue https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/554978-vickys-royal-icing-for-cookies-no-egg-or-powdered-meringue.
My Dad grew some gorgeous black skinned tomatoes this year but although beautiful … Abraham. Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. We love spare ribs over here. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out cookie dough hearts and place them on the lined baking sheet. Personalised Love Hearts are an original and fun way to spell out your love this Valentine's day.