Mix vegetable macaroni. Take the pan off the heat and gradually whisk in the milk. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time. How to Make Baked Macaroni With Mixed Vegetables.
Add oil in a pan and put it on fire. Now starting with onions, beans, carrot, capsicum and cabbage, saute all the vegetables. Add some salt and pepper to vegetables and keep aside. You can have Mix vegetable macaroni using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix vegetable macaroni
- You need 1 cup of macroni.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of Shimla mirch.
- It’s 1 of small carrot.
- You need 10 of green beans.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of big tomato.
- Prepare 1 spoon of tomato sauce.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s 1 spoon of garam masala.
Remove from flame and keep aside. Combine the white sauce, macaroni, half the cheese, salt and pepper in the bowl and toss gently. Later, remove them from the heat and serve them on a plate. Lastly, sprinkle the grated cured cheese over it to give to this dish a delicious touch.
Mix vegetable macaroni step by step
- Ek bowl me garam panni me salt aur 1/2 spoon oil dal kar boil karege,ab isme macroni dal kar acche se boil kar lege..
- Ek wok me oil dalege,oil heat hone pe usme, ginger garlic paste dal kar 1/2 minutes fry karege,ab green chilli, onions dal kar onions Ko golden hone tak fry karege.
- Ab isme chopped beans, carrot dal kar 2 minutes ke liye cover karke rakege..
- Ab chopped Simla mirch, tomato,salt,garammasala dal kar oil chorne tak bhunege..
- Ab is masala me boiled macroni dal kar 1 minutes tak acche se fry karege.
- Ab isme tomato sauce dal kar acche se mix kar lege..
- Ab ek plate me masala macroni lege uper se Thora sa mixed Harb dal kar serve karege..
This vegetable macaroni recipe has a lot of good properties. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute onion until tender. Mix vegetables, macaroni and cheese sauce together and put in an ovenproof dish. While the macaroni and vegetables are cooking, put the milk and cornflour in a saucepan and stir until blended. Heat, stirring constantly with a small wire whisk or wooden spoon, until thickened.