Mozzarella sticks – baked. Same Day Despatch Low Prices on Mozzarella Sticks. Spray a small baking sheet with cooking spray. When you're ready to bake, move the sticks to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Repeat until all cheese sticks are coated. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet; spray with cooking spray. Serve with marinara or spaghetti sauce for dipping. You can cook Mozzarella sticks – baked using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella sticks – baked
- You need 600 Grams of Mozzarella cheese string.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Cup of bread Artisan crumbs.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Oats.
- It’s 3 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Parsley.
- You need of Oregano.
Place the cheese sticks on a baking tray. Repeat dipping the cheese sticks in the egg and bread crumb mixture to coat a second time. Cover and freeze until frozen, about two hours and up to two days. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Mozzarella sticks – baked step by step
- I have written servings 2, but that's only being decent. It's only for one greedy person. Hide from your toddlers. Burp!.
- Whisk egg until foamy..
- In a processor, blend artisan bread chunks, oats, garlic, oregano and parsley..
- Over a low flame, toast the crumbs for 5 minutes. Until slightly browned..
- Dip string cheese in egg until coated and then into toasted bread crumbs, coating completely. Double dip the string cheese in egg and again into the bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake 5-6 minutes at 190 C. If the cheese melts too much and changes the shape, you can just press it back. Not that it matters..
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray heavily with cooking spray. Place flour in one bowl and egg in a second bowl. Lightly brush a baking sheet with olive oil or use a silpat or copper baking sheet. Lay the egg roll wrappers flat and lightly brush the entire wrapper with water. Sprinkle the garlic powder over egg roll wrapper.